Light Commercial Dehumidifier
Nominal effective volume: 85m3
Max Extraction: 10.2 Lts Per Day at 30 deg C & 80%rh
Expensive cars, tools, machinery or small storage areas can all fall foul to high effects of humidity. Using the Ebac CD30 commercial dehumidifier is a reliable and well-proven answer to this problem. The CD30 has a robust zinc coated steel shell, humidistat and a gravity drain via a 12.5mm external drain spigot at the base of the unit.
Features of the 2021 model
- Refrigerant: R290, which is a Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, and has a GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 3.3
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Set your desired humidity level and the dehumidifier will automatically continue to run until it’s achieved whilst minimising running costs.
- Standard Voltage: This industrial-grade dehumidifier plugs into a standard 220/240-volt outlet.
- Low Voltage Controls: Complies to:- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU, EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- Free-Standing or Wall Mounted: Wall mounting brackets are an option.
- Powerful Airflow: Features a maximum airflow of 170 cubic feet per minute.
- Hot Gas Defrost: Improved defrost control logic to ensure the maximum possible drying time. Ensures the CD30 continues to work when the ambient temperature drops as low as 33 degrees. It automatically melts away frost build-up for continued use in cold temperatures.
- Dimensions: Height 300, Width 304, Depth 550 (mm)
New 2021 Brochure - User Manual
For UK & Worldwide Shipping