Medium Industrial Dryer
Nominal Effective Volume: 100m3
Typical Extraction Rate Approximately: 12lts per 24hrs at 27c & 60%rh.
The Ebac BD75 commercial building dryer is medium capacity dryer that is the ideal choice for plasterers, decorators and the finishing trade when drying out single rooms and extensions. The Ebac BD75 is highly manoeuvrable for easy use, whilst still very durable for the construction industry. No matter how extreme the conditions the BD75 operates economically even on the coldest winter day – and where dampness is really severe, up to 20 litres of water can be extracted from the atmosphere in just 24 hours using the BD75.
- Control: Constant dehumidification (no humidistat fitted) that is ideal for the building trades.
- Refrigerant: R290
- Standard or Dual Voltage: This industrial-grade dehumidifier requires a standard 220/240-volt outlet. A Dual Volt 240/110vac model is an option but is currently unavailable.
- Easy to Transport: With its caster wheels and a handle, you’ll easily be able to move it from room to room.
- Powerful Airflow: Features a maximum airflow of 170 m3/hr.
- Condensate Drain: Condensate removal is via a gravity drain hose to a container or suitable drain point. There is no internal container. The BD75P is also available with a built-in pump allowing you to leave the machine unattended for long periods. The pump has a lift-height of 3m and comes with a 7.5m discharge hose. This option is not available on a dual-volt machine
Next working day delivery + £16 (added at checkout if selected)
In Stock for UK & Worldwide Shipping