Light Commercial Dehumidifier
Typical Extraction: 10.2 Lts Per Day at 27 deg C & 60%rh
Nominal effective volume: 85m3.
Ideal For - Basements, cellars, small archive areas, storerooms, drying shampooed carpets, damp areas due to leaks & flooding etc
Mildew and mould can have disastrous consequences on the fabric of properties and their contents and can also cause serious health problems. The light & compact Ebac CD35 dehumidifier is the answer, requiring no installation.
The New Ebac CD35 will operate quietly and efficiently until the automatic cut off occurs when when the integral 4L water container needs emptying. A gravity drain hose can also be fitted where a more permanent drain is required.
Features of the 2021 model
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Set your desired humidity level and the dehumidifier will automatically continue to run until it’s achieved.
- Refrigerant: R290, which is a Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, and has a GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 3.3
- Hot Gas Defrost: Improved defrost control logic to ensure the maximum possible drying time. Ensures the CD35/35P continues to work when the ambient temperature drops as low as 33 degrees. It automatically melts away frost build-up for continued use in cold temperatures
- Illuminated Control Panel:
- Standard Voltage: This industrial-grade dehumidifier plugs into a standard 220/240-volt outlet.
- Easy to Transport: With its caster wheels and a handle, you’ll easily be able to move it from room to room.
- Powerful Airflow: Features a maximum airflow of 170 cubic feet per minute.
- Model CD35P with Optional Condensate Pump: An optional fitted condensate pump & 7.8m drain hose is available for a more permanent installation or where frequent emptying of the internal container would be an issue. Should the pump fail at any time then the dehumidifier will automatically shut-off eliminating any water spill.
- Dimensions: Height: 550, Width 345, Depth 350 (mm)
CD35P only in stock - CD35 out of stock until end April
Brochure - User Manual
For UK & Worldwide Shipping