Light Commercial Dehumidifier - ideal for sub-stations or lower temperature areas & remote applications.
Nominal effective volume: 85m3
Max Extraction: 10.2 Lts Per Day at 30 deg C & 80%rh
The CD30E has the same extraction rates as the CD30. Finished In a robust zinc coated steel shell the Ebac CD30e is fitted with a variable humidistat to give the preferred level of dryness whilst minimising running costs.
Features of the 2021 model
- Refrigerant: R290, which is a Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, and has a GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 3.3
- Status Control Panel: Power On - Solid Green Lamp
Drying Mode indication
Drying Selected - Flashing Blue Lamp, Drying Activated - Solid Blue Light
Defrost Mode Indication
Defrost mode selected - Intermittent flashing Amber Lamp, Defrost Active - Solid Amber Lamp, Alarm Humidity Level has been reached - Solid Red Lamp
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Set your desired humidity level and the dehumidifier will automatically continue to run until it’s achieved.
- Standard Voltage: This industrial-grade dehumidifier plugs into a standard 220/240-volt outlet.
- Free-Standing or Wall Mounted: Wall mounting brackets are included.
- Powerful Airflow: Features a maximum airflow of 150 cubic metres per hour.
- Hot Gas Defrost: Improved defrost control logic to ensure the maximum possible drying time.
- Low temp protection, hour meter, volt free alarm humidistat contacts for remote monitoring plus heated condensate tube which ensures heated drainage in freezing temperatures.
- Dimensions: Height 300, Width 304, Depth 550 (mm)
New 2021 Brochure - User Manual
For UK & Worldwide Shipping