Light Commercial Dehumidifiers - ideal for sub-stations or lower temperature areas.
Nominal effective volume: 85m3
Max Extraction: 10.2 Lts Per Day at 30 deg C & 80%rh
The CD30E has the same extraction rates as the CD30. Finished In a robust zinc coated steel shell the Ebac CD30e is fitted with a variable humidistat to give the preferred level of dryness whilst minimising running costs.
- Adjustable Control Humidistat: Set your desired humidity level and the dehumidifier will automatically continue to run until it’s achieved.
- Standard Voltage: This industrial-grade dehumidifier plugs into a standard 220/240-volt outlet.
- Free-Standing or Wall Mounted: Wall mounting brackets are included.
- Powerful Airflow: Features a maximum airflow of 150 cubic metres per hour.
- Hot Gas Defrost: Ensures the CD30e continues to work when the ambient temperature drops as low as 33 degrees. It automatically melts away frost build-up for continued use in cold temperatures.
- Low temp protection, hour meter, volt free alarm humidistat contacts for remote monitoring plus heated condensate tube which ensures heated drainage in freezing temperatures.
Not available until September but we have an alternative and that is the CD30 Modified
Brochure - User Manual
For UK & Worldwide Shipping