Ebac Industrial Dehumidifier
Nominal effective volume: 300m3.
Max Extraction: 30 Lts Per Day at 30 deg C & 80%rh
Enormous costs are incurred every year through damage to inventory and through inflated building maintenance costs as a result of dampness. By installing the CD100e with integral humidistat controlled humidity conditions can be maintained to give protection in larger commercial areas and buildings. Gravity drain only on this model.
- Adjustable Humidistat: Set your desired humidity level and the dehumidifier will automatically continue to run intermittently to maintain the humidity level.
- Refrigerant: R454C, which is a Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, and has a GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 3.3
- Standard Voltage: This industrial-grade dehumidifier plugs into a standard 220/240-volt outlet.
- Free-Standing or Wall Mounted: Wall mounting brackets are included.
- Powerful Airflow: Features a maximum airflow of 510 cubic metres per hour.
- Hot Gas Defrost: Ensures the CD100e continues to work when the ambient temperature drops as low as 33 degrees. It automatically melts away frost build-up for continued use in cold temperatures.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES COMPARED TO CD100
Designed for operation in low temperature conditions, fitted with alarm humidistat, hour meter and full wall mounted installation kit.
For UK & Worldwide Shipping