Nominal effective volume: 300m3
Max Extraction: 30 Lts Per Day
With the Ebac CD100 Dehumidifier with variable humidistat, controlled humidity conditions can be maintained to give protection in larger commercial areas and buildings. Installation is quick and easy, simply position the unit, connect it to the mains supply and switch it on. The CD100 is a free standing unit and comes complete with a tubular ‘skid’ frame, however a bracket is available which will allow the unit to be wall mounted. Condensate drainage is a gravity system from an outlet at the base of the unit.
- Adjustable Humidistat: Set your desired humidity level and the dehumidifier will automatically continue to run intermittently to maintain the humidity level.
- Refrigerant: R454C, which is a Hydrocarbon Refrigerant, and has a GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 3.3
- Standard Voltage: This industrial-grade dehumidifier plugs into a standard 220/240-volt outlet.
- Free-Standing or Wall Mounted: Wall mounting brackets are an optional extra.
- Powerful Airflow: Features a maximum airflow of 510 cubic metres per hour.
- Hot Gas Defrost: Ensures the CD100 continues to work when the ambient temperature drops as low as 33 degrees. It automatically melts away frost build-up for continued use in cold temperatures.
Availability anticipated end May
For UK & Worldwide Shipping