RUGGED, MOBILE DESIGN
The Ebac Industrial RM85 Dehumidifier is constructed with rotational molded polyethylene housing and a steel chassis. This type of housing is much more durable and rugged than that of conventional commercial dehumidifiers, leading to less wear and tear in harsh environments and a longer operating life. The large, rigid handle and 2 large diameter durable wheels simplify transport and maneuverability while an integrated condensate pump quickly pumps collected moisture out of the unit on the go.
It’s lightweight yet robust design is ideal for commercial and residential work. Its compact size permits one-man operation, yet it has the capacity to handle several room-size areas at a time. Best of all, it’s affordably priced within the budget of most restoration specialists. The RM85 housing also incorporates a facility to safely stack units, thereby significantly reducing storage and transportation costs.
OPTIONAL DIGITAL HUMIDISTAT
This feature of the Ebac RM85-H model provides the freedom of precise humidity control. The easy to use programmable display that allows you to set the optimum relative humidity for your space, then sit back and relax while this reliable unit dehumidifies the space in your home or restoration project.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
No more worries of forgetting to empty buckets, due to customer demands the RM range of products incorporate high capacity condensate pumps. The 3m maximum pump height will ensure no installation is too difficult. Install, connect to a permanent drain, and forget until the job is complete. With the aid of a purge facility, all residual water can be drained from the pump tank prior to moving the machine therefore eliminating the chances of spillage.
LOW TEMPERATURE OPERATION
The RM85 is equipped with a “Reverse Cycle” defrost system, ensuring a quick and efficient clearing of ice from the coil, allowing a minimum operating temperature of 5°C. ATTENTION TO DETAIL Sometimes the less expensive features are overlooked. The RM85 is supplied complete with cable and hose tidies, Not only will this reduce the possibility of damage when the units are transported, but also provides easy installation when positioning the equipment.
The EIPL RM85 Professional Dehumidifier is a rugged, yet mobile piece of equipment that will operate under extreme conditions and pull large amounts of moisture from the air. Whenever there is a need for fast dependable, energy efficient drying, EIPL can provide the answer. The high efficiency Rotary compressor ensures the maximum extraction with the lowest running costs.
- New Rotary Compressor - fitted with R454C Fgas 2020 compliant with a GWP < 150 ensures high-capacity moisture removal at the lowest running costs.
- Washable Air Filter - A washable filter removes airborne particles and contaminants and saves you the cost and hassle of replacement filter costs.
- Pump Purge Switch - Allows you to drain the condensate pump before moving the dehumidifier to a new location, preventing messy water spills.
- Rotomoulded Housing - Super durable housing ensures the RM85 is capable of outperforming competitors' models of similar capacities and is designed to safely stack units, greatly reducing storage and transportation costs.
- Cord Wraps and Hose Tidies - Neatly store the electrical cord and drain hose using the cord wraps when the machine is not in use.